Monday, July 16, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to The Rookie Cook!

Up until now my forays into cuisine have mostly been confined to pasta and baking cakes and cookies.  But now I am moving into an apartment of my own and it's time to really get cooking! 

The Rookie Cook will include an array of mostly healthy recipes  ̶  with the occasional splurge on yummy desserts  ̶  on a college student's budget.  Some recipes will be a longtime favorite of mine, while others I will be trying for the first time, so some may not be a complete success (but you will hear about it all!) 

I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures in the kitchen and perhaps be tempted to try a recipe or two.  If you have opinions or suggestions regarding a recipe, please leave a comment!

Bon appétit!    

No comments:

Post a Comment